Tuesday, March 9, 2010

hey, that's me!

okay..
i have a really kind habits maybe..
which is
 i will not ask something from my parents..
i don't want to make them get into trouble..
n i don't want they need to use their salary just for me..
what i mean is for me getting fun..
the first time i ask for them,
is about two years ago..
when i'm staying in hostel..
if i'm so desperate, i will ask money from them..
but then i will save it in my account bank in koperasi..
if there is balance..

about a cell phone..
my mom always said,
NO PHONE BEFORE SPM!!
okay,
i live with that word..
i believe that my mom remember her word..
okay, i fine with it..
but now when i had finished my SPM..
still i didn't ask for it..
i want it.
but right now i didn't need it..
then my mom said,
GOOD GIRL, YOU NEVER ASK FOR IT..
hmm..
that's because i don't want to make you into trouble..
even my mom's cell phone need to be renew..
so i didn't ask for it..
then,
my aunt give a screen touch phone to my mom..
yes, my mom just use it for a couple of days..
because she still cannot make herself comfortable using it..
because it is a screen touch phone..
so my younger brother ask my mom to give the phone to him..
but then i just say,
NO PHONE BEFORE SPM..
and then he makes his face..
sulking..
argh!!
then my mom agree!!
look how easy he can get it..
but me..
<< i will need it someday...


my 0ther brother had said to me,
YOU ARE SUCH STUPID! WHY YOU DIDN'T ASK MOM TO BUY SOMETHING FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE EXCELLENT IN PMR..
so i just ignore him..
because that's my weakness!!
i can't ask them for something!!
what a stupid weakness..
or maybe i'm too kind..
argh!
but that's me!!
and always to be me..

p/s:
- it's only pmr not spm!!
counting days~~
-i didn't study to get anything from my parents..
it's for my own future!!
-i'm had been block in facebook!!
haha... maybe i'm addicted with it..
but it once, not now..
so a sudden BLOCK for me!
-a question,
WHAT DO YOU THINK AM I???
-whatever it is i still love my parents..

No comments: